About Me

My photo
vintage, fashion, fun and styling

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Vava VROOOOM!





I spotted this fabulously floral vintage motor in Notting Hill on my travels last week... the interior was incredible, fully lined with luxurious fabrics and trims in pastel vintage shades and indian decorative beading and brocade.

It reminded me of one of my little Gems from the Wardrobe found last week in the countryside in fact- an amazing late 80s/90s French Vintage Denim Jacket, this is such a treasure and bang on trend for this summer, floral denim in faded hues it is short cropped length and the sleeves roll up nicely for those long summer evenings.

Team up with a little dress or rock the Double Denim look with a difference with washed out cut off shorts, either way this jacket is a great cut and a rare find!!

It is a size Medium and so could be adapted to fit most sizes, and is flattering to all due to it's cropped length and 80s denim jacket shaping.

As always please email for enquiries and prices to:

info@lolasvintage.com

I look forward to hearing from you...

Happy Sunny week everyone!

Love Lola x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment