About Me

My photo
vintage, fashion, fun and styling

Thursday 10 June 2010

Lola Won a Prize!!



So today was a normal day... threw on my new techni coloured 80s American shirt, picked up my 50s style leather air hostess bag and skipped off to work... only to find out I won the Beyond Retro Prize Draw!

Yipeeeee!!

The vintage clad lovelies at Beyond Retro welcomed me with open arms, iced tea and cupcakes at their Marlborough Street store yesterday afternoon for some vintage shopping and lucky Lola won some treats! A gift voucher for the store and some fabulous personalized Beyond Retro Cupcakes, and a little bag of my favourites...home made french pastel colour macarons!- made by Stephanie Cakes.

Here are some snaps of my booty...

Thank you Beyond Retro!

Love Lola x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment