About Me

My photo
vintage, fashion, fun and styling

Thursday 5 August 2010

Sneaky Peak...



Boys and girls, to tickle those watering vintage taste buds, and to explain why by blogging has been few and far between of late-
I present to you a sneaky peaky of One of Lola's Vintage Models, the fabulous Cordelia Peel, backstage on set at the latest photo shoot for Lola's Vintage Online Boutique, which will be hitting your laptops and those well made up eyes before you know it!!

Due to launch full next week to coincide with Lola's Vintage Wardrobe setting up at Vintage at Goodwood!

I will of course keep you all posted on the shop opening and there will be a launch party invite coming soon too....

Whoopeee!

Love Lola x x x

2 comments:

  1. I am gutted I can't attend Vintage at Goodwood! I have a Wedding to attend and then a flight toi Turkey!!

    Rach xx

    Little Rachael Vintage
    Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should def. go next year! amazing!

    Love Lola x

    ReplyDelete